The Porlex Tall Grinder has ceramic burrs and a stainless steel housing, which not only makes it easy to clean, but very robust, and good for travelling/camping. It also produces less static than plastic. The conical ceramic burrs don't rust, are easy to clean and stay sharp for much longer than steel burrs.
The design has been updated from previous versions with:
- A new patented design of connector that prevents any slippage from the handle and no wear.
- A perfectly circular outer burr which produces a more consistent grind throughout the entire range of grind.
- Laser etched burrs to show that only premium Porlex burrs are used in the grinder.
It can grind coarse for French press, to medium fine for pour over, all the way to fine for espresso, and even Turkish coffee. And thanks to a easily accessible locking nut, is really easy to adjust
But the thing that really sets this apart from other hand grinders is the speed and ease of grind. This is down to a couple of features: a long steel handle that connects solidly to the grinder and the ability to hold the grinder steadily in one hand while turning the handle with the other. Have an AeroPress and like to have fresh ground, amazing coffee when you travel? This lovely little industrial looking grinder fits perfectly inside the AeroPress tube.
- Ceramic conical burrs with wide range can grind from powder to french press
- Made in Osaka, Japan
- 30 gram capacity
- Stainless steel, static free body
- 47mm diameter and stands 178mm tall
- Does not come with an Aeropress, please order separately