If you like cold brewed coffee, you're going to love this!
The Hario Mizudashi Cold Brewer is all you need to make the smoothest cold brew this Summer. All you do is add some medium-ground Black Creek Coffee to the mesh filter, fill with cold water, and leave it in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
The result? Smooth, syrupy sweet light coffee for you to enjoy. One taste, and you'll be as hooked as we are. We might not even put it back in the cupboard when winter comes! We've also been using the Mizudashi cold brewer to make iced teas.
- Capacity: 1 Litre (Brewed Volume)
- Brews about 4-4.5 cups of coffee
- No replacement filters needed (wash and re-use)
- Slender spout for slow, steady and controlled pouring.
- Dishwasher safe
- Made in Japan from high quality heatproof glass