We are hiring! Current open opportunities are listed below
Part Time General Operations Supervisor - Black Creek Coffee
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self motivated person to join our team. Are you the hero we need?
Black Creek Coffee is a small, specialty coffee roastery based in the heart of Acton, Halton Hills. We are looking for someone who is passionate about coffee, and committed to amazing customer service. This is a mixed role, and this person will need to wear a few different hats as they grow with the business.
Position: General Operations Supervisor (Part Time, with the possibility of growing to Full Time)
Location: 45 Mill St E, Acton, ON (in-person)
Starting Pay: $18.00-$20.00 per hour based on experience, guaranteed minimum of 12 hours per week
Reporting to the Chief Roasting Officer, primary duties and responsibilities will include:
Inventory management and organization, including forecasting and planning for stock replenishment and launching new products
Ensure the cleanliness and sanitation of all packaging / roasting stations and equipment
Carry out all tasks required to process and pack orders, including operating weigh and fill machines to pack coffee in multiple formats, ready for shipping/deliveries.
Local deliveries and daily courier drop off
Maintaining logs and records for preventative maintenance, traceability, and certification purposes
Completing daily / monthly preventative maintenance
Understand and adhere to Black Creek Coffee’s health and safety practices
Carry out all other reasonable duties assigned by the company.
- Work standing up for 8 hour shifts and keep pace in a fast-moving environment
- Lift 50 lbs from the ground unassisted and carry as required
- Lift and pour full bins of roasted coffee
- Operate a pallet jack and physically push / pull large skids of coffee
- Ear protection is provided, must be able to work in a loud environment
Your Commitment to Us
- Super positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- A commitment to safe work practices
- Willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
Our Commitment to You
- Competitive Wages & Annual Bonus
- A positive and safe work environment
- Growth within the company, and possibly a full time role
Black Creek Coffee is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Skills + Experience
- Completion of secondary education is required
- Valid Ontario Food Handler Certificate is Required
- Possession of a valid G-Class provincial driver’s license is required
- Familiarity of iOS/PC/POS systems is considered an asset
- Familiarity with G-Suite apps and spreadsheets is considered an asset
- Previous experience in a food production facility, or customer service role is considered an asset
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Black Creek Coffee aims to provide a barrier free experience for those looking to join our team and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities, Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and / or people with intersectional identities.
To apply for this position, please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com